This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:24 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of child pornography.
• At 10:18 p.m. Wednesday, Dalton Nierstheimer, 19, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street for criminal mischief and was issued a minor consuming citation. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:05 p.m. Wednesday, a 16-year-old girl was arrested in the 9200 block of Hurlock Avenue for a detention order and was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:29 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 57-year-old woman.
• At 9:08 p.m. Wednesday, a 38-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief domestic violence, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 11:46 a.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she declined transport.
• At 12:13 p.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue assisted a person from vehicle to residence on Renninger Street.
• At 1:34 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Postal Way, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, incoming medevac took a man to Juneau International Airport, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a smoke or odor investigation on Hermit Street, and investigation found no fire and TIC readings located no heat signatures or unusual odors.
• At 10:50 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Front Street, and scene was transferred to Rainforest Recovery Center.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:45 a.m. Thursday, a 57-year-old man reported his carport was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 900 block of Calhoun Avenue. Damage is estimated at $400.
• At 2:16 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a 49-year-old man in the 200 block of Front Street who is non-compliant with the sex offender registry.
Sex abuse of a minor
• At 1:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of sexual abuse to a minor.
• At 11:59 a.m. Thursday, a stalking protective order needs to be served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 12:39 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated a report of suspicious activity in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:52 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 9:47 a.m. Thursday, a 49-year-old man reported a 46-year-old man was trespassing in the 2200 block of Industrial Boulevard.