This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:48 p.m. Friday, Charles Leonard Greet, 47, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 12:56 a.m. Saturday, Juneau Police Department responded to a report of an altercation between a 33-year-old woman and a 31-year-old man. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 7:17 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 12:01 p.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 1:08 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 27-year-old man.
• At 12:47 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order was placed on a 39-year-old woman.
• At 6 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the death of a 54-year-old man. The death is not considered suspicious, and next of kin has been notified. Investigation continues.
• At 7:03 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the death of a 63-year-old woman in the 1200 block of Ninth Street.
Driving without a license
• At 7:34 p.m. Friday, a 17-year-old boy was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3200 block of Egan Drive. An impound was made.
• At 2:07 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of drug activity in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. An arrest was made.
Driving without a license
• At 11:09 p.m. Thursday, Antonia Sanchez, 19, was cited and released in the 1200 block of Egan Drive for driving without a license. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
Interfering with an officer
• At 1:52 a.m. Saturday, Douglas Shields, 22, was arrested in the 200 block of Front Street for interfering with an officer, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• At 8:21 a.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a carbon monoxide incident on Hermit Street, and investigation found CO levels within normal range. A small hole in the garage ceiling drywall was noted to be directly under the CO alarm.
• At 11:44 a.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Douglas Highway, and investigation found no fire and the alarm was sounded due to soldering.
• At 12:49 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Crow Hill Drive, and investigation found no medical problems or injuries.
• At 2:27 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a minor patient on Fish Creek Road, and the minor was taken to BRH.
• At 2:52 p.m. Thursday, a woman at BRH was medevaced out from Juneau International Airport.
• At 3:23 p.m. Thursday, a woman was taken from BRH to a private residence.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:39 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Glacier Highway. A 2005 Ford four-door operated by a 24-year-old woman struck a 2005 Subaru SW operated by a 61-year-old woman. A citation was issued.
• At 1:06 p.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 36-year-old man in the 5400 block of Jenkins Drive.
• At 4:50 p.m. Thursday, Jeremy Robert Reifers, 32, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for compliance hearing. He was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:21 p.m. Thursday, Tony Darryl Tompkins, 20, was arrested in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road on a $500 JPD warrant for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing on an original charge of shoplifting, and a $150 warrant for failure to appear for a pretrial hearing on an original charge of larceny. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 8:14 p.m. Thursday, Cheri Phillips, 47, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on a $100 JPD arrest warrant charging failure to appear for OC DC- danger of injury. She was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 1:30 p.m. Friday, a 14-year-old girl was arrested in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue on an outstanding no bail Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant, and she was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 12:48 a.m. Saturday, Dillon West, 23, was arrested in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway on a $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of reckless driving. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:38 p.m Thursday, Lisa Allene Norheim, 42, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:51 p.m. Thursday, a 57-year-old woman reported a Kindle Fire, worth an estimated $200, stolen from inside her vehicle in the 2900 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 12:26 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old boy was taken into custody for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. A citation was issued, and he was left in the care of his parents.
• At 4:14 p.m. Friday, a 26-year-old man reported a shoplifter in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 5:43 p.m. Friday, Linda Skeek, 28, was cited and released for concealment of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:20 a.m. Saturday, a 26-year-old man reported a stolen cell phone in the 200 block of Front Street. Investigation continues.
• At 9 p.m. Friday, Falefiaoalii Laasia, 28, and Charles Green, 47, were both cited and released for criminal trespass and resisting in the 400 block of Third Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:36 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 9:25 a.m. Saturday, a 70-year-old man reported about $500 in damage in vandalism to his vehicle in the 17500 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
• At 6:53 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a weapon offense in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.