This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical
• At 12:57 a.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a good intent call on Stephen Richards Drive, and assisted by lifting a woman in residence. No transport required.
• At 1:57 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Front Street, and investigation found no fire and that alarm was sounded due to malfunction.
• At 4:06 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Jenkins Drive, and investigation found no fire and that alarm was sounded due to inappropriate use of oven unit. Scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 4:37 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a passenger vehicle fire on Glacier Highway, and extinguished the vehicle fire. No occupants were found on scene, and scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 7:23 a.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he declined transport.
• At 9:10 a.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Glacier Highway, and a man declined EMS care and transport.
• At 6:34 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:23 p.m. Wednesday, Dwayne Clements, 42, was arrested for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was also arrested for violating the conditions of his release. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:41 p.m. Wednesday, Dawn Land, 31, was arrested for larceny in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. She was also arrested on two warrants charging failure to appear. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department served a summons on a 23-year-old man.
• At 10:57 a.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 4:11 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to the report of a theft of a shopping basket filled with items in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 3:50 a.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old man reported the theft of fuel in the 8200 block of Garnet Street. The fuel has an estimated value of $70.
• At 7:37 a.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old woman reported several items stolen from her vehicle in the 1700 block of Second Street. The items have an estimated value of $300.
• At 11:40 a.m. Thursday, a 60-year-old man reported the theft of a package in the 5000 block of Glacier Highway. The package has an estimated value of $100.
• At 7:21 a.m. Thursday, a 56-year-old man reported his vehicle had been rifled through in the 3400 block of Nowell Avenue.
• At 3:32 p.m. Wednesday, a 69-year-old woman reported damage to her parked vehicle in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive.
• At 5:22 p.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old man reported vandalism to a security camera in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 7:26 p.m. Wednesday, a 59-year-old man reported his mailbox was damaged in the 2700 block of Fritz Cove Road. The damage is estimated at $25.
• At 8:11 p.m. Wednesday, a 29-year-old man reported his vehicle window smashed in the 8400 block of Forest Lane.