This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:11 a.m. Friday, a 49-year-old woman reported a 27-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order. Case is under investigation.
• At 4:45 p.m. Thursday, Steven James Woodbury, 24, was arrested on Hospital Drive on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a disposition hearing. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:57 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
Driving while intoxicated
• At 2:56 a.m. Saturday, Jason Pratt, 26, was arrested on Glacier Avenue for driving while intoxicated and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:24 a.m. Saturday, Dustin Ahrens, 27, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street for driving while intoxicated and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:03 p.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity in the Juneau area.
Fire and medical
• At 12:28 p.m. Thursday, incoming medevac took a woman to Bartlett Regional Hospital from Juneau International Airport.
• At 1:40 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a hazmat release investigation with no hazmat at Sealaska Plaza. CCFR arrived on scene and contacted staff. Scene transferred to JPD.
• At 6:16 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Third Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:02 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:28 p.m. Thursday, a 57-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle while parked in the 700 block of 11th Street. Damage is estimated at $300.
• At 6:58 p.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a hit and run on Riverside Drive that involved a vehicle driven by a 71-year-old man and an unknown vehicle that left the scene.
• At 8:47 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of a hit and run in the Juneau area.
• At 9:54 p.m. Friday, a 19-year-old woman reported her vehicle was struck while parked in the Juneau area causing about $1,000 in damage.
• At 8:57 a.m. Saturday, a 67-year-old man reported his vehicle was struck by an unknown vehicle in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. Damage is estimated at $4,000.
• At 3:01 p.m. Friday, Anton Michael Miller, 31, was arrested in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue on an outstanding warrant for the charge of criminal trespass.
• At 11:54 a.m. Saturday, Sarah Katzeek, 29, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on warrant, and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 9:46 a.m. Friday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sexual assault.
• At 9:09 a.m. Friday, a 57-year-old woman reported the theft of heating fuel in the 1900 block of Wickersham Avenue.
• At 8:50 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 10:46 a.m. Friday, Nicholas Francis Cashen, 20, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:08 p.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported the theft of a wallet from her purse, worth an estimated $200, in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 12:44 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated the report of a theft of a cell phone in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:03 p.m. Friday, Jovanne Friday, 18, was cited and released for the concealment of merchandise valued at $10.37 in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:55 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old woman reported the rear hatch window of her vehicle was broken out in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 8:23 a.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a report of two broken windows in the 1100 block of Glacier Avenue. Damage is estimated at $1,000.