This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department assisted Animal Control in the 4000 block of Delta Drive. A citation was issued.
• At 7:19 p.m. Monday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 12:40 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 59-year-old man.
• At 12:59 p.m. Monday, a 30-year-old man was served a domestic violence protective order.
Fire and medical
• At 1:01 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Gastineau Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:39 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a report of outside rubbish, trash or waste fire on Roger Street, and extinguished smoldering debris. The incident was forwarded to the Fire Marshal.
• At 2:26 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 3:09 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an unintentional transmission of alarm on Gee Street, and investigation found no fire. Alarm sounded when resident opened door to wood stove.
• At 9:08 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 4:11 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of a fraudulent use of a credit card in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 1:56 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway. The first vehicle was driven by a 54-year-old man, and the second vehicle was driven by a 60-year-old woman. Both vehicles were totaled, and the 54-year-old man was cited for careless driving.
• At 9:28 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Glacier Highway. The first vehicle was driven by a 35-year-old woman, and the second vehicle was driven by a 52-year-old woman. The driver of the first vehicle was cited for failure to exercise due care and to avoid a collision.
• At 9:28 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old man reported a 31-year-old man forcibly stole $50 cash from him in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 7:50 a.m. Tuesday, a 63-year-old man reported the theft of a wristwatch valued at $750 in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 5:54 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of trespass in the 3600 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 2:30 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old woman reported her vehicle sustained a bullet hole while it was parked sometime between Saturday and Sunday in the 39500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 1:18 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism on Marine Way.