This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:27 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 29-year-old man.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 3:23 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 41-year-old woman.
Fire and medical
• At 7:33 a.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she declined transport.
• At 8:56 a.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to a man in a vehicle accident on Egan Drive at Twin Lakes, and he declined transport.
• At 11:13 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a sprinkler activation on Crow Hill Drive, and investigation found the sprinkler activated due to a cooking fire. The fire was extinguished.
• At 1:05 p.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to a man on Sutherland Drive, and he declined transport.
• At 2:48 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, a man at BRH was taken to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 3:35 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway, and investigation found no fire and that the alarm activated due to dust.
• At 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, a man at BRH was taken to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 1:21 p.m. Wednesday, a 67-year-old man reported unauthorized use of his credit card in the Juneau area.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:59 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a motor vehicle crash on Mendenhall Loop Road. A citation was issued.
• At 3:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a 31-year-old woman reporting an unoccupied hit and run on her vehicle in the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 10:49 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash in the 4500 block of Klondike Way.
• At 5:57 p.m. Wednesday, another agency assisted JPD in serving a summons on a 29-year-old man in Ketchikan.
• At 11:47 a.m. Thursday, a 68-year-old man reported vandalism in the 3700 block of Amalga Street.