This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
The Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report was not available by press time.
• At 7:19 p.m. Monday, a 33-year-old man was assaulted by another man in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 6:08 p.m. Monday, a 52-year-old man was arrested in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue for domestic violence assault and two counts of violating a domestic violence protective order. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:28 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the death of a 60-year-old man in the 1300 block of Martin Road. Death is not considered suspicious, and next to kin has been notified.
• At 11:21 a.m. Tuesday, a 29-year-old woman reported fraudulent charges made on her bank account.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 3:59 p.m. Monday, a 47-year-old woman reported her 2006 Ford F150 was hit in the 8800 block of Egan Drive by a 1995 Ford SUV driven by Josephine Marie Winders, 35. Winders was cited for driving without a valid license, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:15 p.m. Monday, a 37-year-old man was arrested on a Juneau Adult Probation remand in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:40 p.m. Monday, Aaron Michael Rose, 32, was arrested on a $10,000 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant in the 5900 block of Churchill Way for failure to appear for compliance hearing on the original charge of felony driving while under the influence.
•At 3:54 p.m. Monday, Amanda Marie Phillips, 24, was arrested on a $250 JPD warrant in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive for failure to appear for compliance hearing on the original charge of disorderly conduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:27 a.m. Tuesday, Ronald Blue, 38, was arrested on a $250,000 Alaska State Trooper warrant in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive charging seven counts of sexual abuse of a minor in the first degree. He was taken to LCCC.