This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:54 p.m. Wednesday, Jake E. Morris, 66, was arrested for assault on West 12th Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:31 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department responded to a domestic disturbance involving a 23-year-old woman.
• At 4:40 a.m. Thursday, a 53-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a license
• At 12:58 a.m. Thursday, Maximillian Williams, 35, was cited and released for driving without a license on Douglas Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 4:26 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Lemon Creek Road, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:42 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on La Perouse Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:51 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a biological hazard call on Glacier Avenue, and scene was secured. The incident remains under investigation.
• At 1:08 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a smoke or odor investigation on Erin Street, and the investigation found no fire. The alarm sounded due to a malfunction.
• At 2:11 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Channel Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:25 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on 12th Street, and investigation found no fire, and alarm was sounded due to malfunction.
• At 4:27 p.m. Wednesday, outgoing medevac took a woman from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 6:24 p.m. Wednesday, EMS care was given to a woman on Egan Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:31 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR units were dispatched to Heron Way for a medical assist request and cancelled en route.
• At 10:41 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Fourth Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:48 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 21-year-old woman reported fraudulent charges made on two mobile credit card units in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 1:44 p.m. Wednesday, Hoyt Galvan, 55, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on a Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant charging burglary, theft and criminal mischief. Bail was set at $5,000 and he was taken to LCCC
• At 6:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 27-year-old woman reported three guns worth about $900 and a laptop worth about $650 was stolen from her residence in the 8100 block of Snipe Court at an unknown time and date.
• At 8:53 a.m. Thursday, a 31-year-old woman reported the theft of a $500 brooch in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:53 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the report of a theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.