This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: Please visit juneauempire.com for Thursday’s fire and medical calls.
• At 12:35 p.m. Thursday, a 48-year-old woman reported a 54-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order. The case is under investigation.
• At 8:16 a.m. Saturday, Warren Charles Cotter Belford, 27, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street for fourth-degree criminal mischief. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:41 a.m. Friday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 5600 block of Tonsgard Court.
• At 11:48 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of disorderly conduct in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
Driving without a license
• At 2:26 a.m. Saturday, Nisan Babou Plotnick, 31, was cited in Sealaska Plaza for driving without a valid license, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:15 a.m. Saturday, Bridget Eileen Lander, 43, was cited on Dudley Street for driving without a license, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:33 a.m. Saturday, Charles Garland Billy, 48, was arrested for driving while intoxicated, and he was additionally charged with reckless endangerment. He was taken to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:24 p.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old boy was cited as a minor consuming alcohol.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:30 p.m. Thursday, a parked vehicle was struck by a vehicle driven by a 30-year-old man on Fourth Street.
• At 3:22 p.m. Friday, a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old man struck a vehicle driven by a 39-year-old man in the 2000 block of Skaters Cabin Road. The 18-year-old man was cited.
• At 11:19 p.m. Thursday, JPD served a summons on a 43-year-old woman for failure to comply with community work service.
• At 3:59 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of a sexual assault.
• At 2:19 p.m. Thursday, a vehicle was reported stolen and later recovered in the 2200 block of Trout Street.
• At 10:12 a.m. Friday, a 55-year-old woman reported a stolen laptop computer in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 1:19 p.m. Friday, a 56-year-old man reported his wallet stolen in the Juneau area.
• At 1:18 a.m. Saturday, a 22-year-old woman reported a 52-year-old woman failed to pay $23.80 cab fare in the 8600 block of Teal Street.
• At 11:48 a.m. Saturday, a 50-year-old woman reported the theft of liquor in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 1:24 p.m. Thursday, a 58-year-old woman reported her vehicle vandalized at an unknown date and time in the 13400 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 12:19 p.m. Friday, a 36-year-old woman reported vandalism to her vehicle in the Juneau area. Investigation continues.
• At 5 p.m. Friday, Karl Lynn Gallow, 26, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on an outstanding warrant charging unlawful evasion in the first degree, and a warrant on the original charges of two counts of driving under the influence, vehicle theft and two counts of unlawful evasion in the first degree.
• At 1:12 a.m. Saturday, Maxwell Theodore Johnson, 21, was arrested at Alaska Cache Liquor on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a bail hearing on the original charge of minor consuming. He was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 8:31 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:56 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Henderickson Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:45 a.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she declined transport.
• At 12:28 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on 12th Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:46 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Ridge Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:06 p.m. Thursday, outgoing medevac took a woman from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 7:37 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on Shell Simmons Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:06 p.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway, and investigation found no fire and alarm sounded due to malfunction.
• At 9:44 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.