This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Driving without a license
• At 8:35 p.m. Saturday, Lincoln Bean Jr., 40, was cited for driving without a valid license on Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 10:22 p.m. Saturday, Cecelia Dee Williams, 29, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 8800 block of Egan Drive. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 11:13 p.m. Saturday, Shanna Perry, 32, was cited for driving while her license was revoked on Glacier Highway. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• At 11:55 p.m. Saturday, James Yost Robertson, 31, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 200 block of Front Street. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At midnight Sunday, Russel Tan Echiverri, 28, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on All Season Drive. He was taken to LCCC. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 1:27 a.m. Sunday, Manuel Rose-Bell, 19, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 200 block of Front Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:04 a.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department created a case for a vehicle involved in an accident in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 4:14 p.m. Saturday, Ethan Mathew Akagi, 19, was cited for theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:14 p.m. Saturday, JPD investigated a 17-year-old boy for theft.
• At 1:15 a.m. Sunday, a disabled vehicle was impounded in the 1300 block of Egan Drive.