This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:39 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic disturbance.
• At 3:32 a.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to an altercation between a 21-year-old woman and a 20-year-old woman. Investigation continues. Additionally, a 19-year-old man was arrested on a $250 JPD warrant for failure to appear for a petition to revoke probation arraignment hearing on the original charge of disorderly conduct.
Domestic violence protective order
• At 2:55 p.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 38-year-old man.
• At 4:20 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 30-year-old man.
• At 4:44 p.m. Monday, a notice of hearing for a domestic violence protective order was served on a 34-year-old woman.
Fire and medical
• At 8:09 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:39 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Gastineau Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:35 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 1:28 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm sounded due to cooking or burnt food on University Drive.
• At 1:40 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Salmon Creek Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Postal Way, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:53 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Churchill Way, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:49 p.m. Monday, Vance Richard Webster, 21, was arrested in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road on a $100 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for pretrial hearing on a petition to revoke probation. The original charge was two counts of minor consuming.
• At 1:05 p.m. Monday, a 24-year-old woman reported an iPod cable stolen from her unlocked vehicle sometime Sunday night in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue.
• At 9:37 p.m. Monday, a 21-year-old woman reported $200 cash stolen in the 200 block of Front Street. Investigation continues.