This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:43 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department conducted an assist in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive, and a backpack was taken for safekeeping.
• At 12:06 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a reported domestic violence protective order violation.
• At 2:04 a.m. Thursday, JPD responded to a domestic altercation between an 18-year-old woman and a 41-year-old man. Alcohol was involved.
Fire and medical
• At 3:02 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Ninth Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:10 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a chimney fire on Marguerite Street, and investigation found fire incident was confined to the wood stove and chimney.
• At 10:39 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:48 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway, and investigation found alarm was sounded due to inside pressure washing with solvent.
• At 3:37 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Mendenhall Mall Road, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 7:34 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Highway, and investigation found no fire and alarm sounded due to food.
• At 8:03 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:33 p.m. Wednesday, a woman at BRH was medevaced out from Juneau International Airport.
• At 8:40 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a public service call on Meadow Lane, and investigation found carbon monoxide levels were within normal range, and resident changed CO alarm batteries.
• At 9:31 a.m. Thursday, JPD investigated the theft of cash in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 10:17 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a welfare check in the 300 block of Fourth Street.