This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:23 p.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:14 p.m. Thursday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 11:29 a.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of domestic violence assault. Alcohol was involved.
Driving while license revoked
• At 6:08 a.m. Friday, Ramon Vera, 34, was cited and released in the 3600 block of Amalga Street for driving while license revoked. His vehicle was impounded. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:20 p.m. Saturday, Juneau Alaska State Troopers arrested Jason Martin-Wilson, 37, for driving a vehicle on Egan Drive with a revoked driver’s license. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 7:18 p.m. Thursday, JPD investigated possible drug activity in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 11:55 p.m. Thursday, Carla Vulgamore, 44, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 100 block of Main Street, and she was taken to LCCC. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:23 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an emergency medical incident on Kanata Street, and scene was secured by JPD. CCFR administed EMS care and the scene was transferred back to JPD.
• At 1:02 p.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a man on Shell Simmons Drive, and transport was not required.
• At 1:29 p.m. Thursday, CCFR units were dispatched to Hospital Drive and cancelled en route.
• At 4:32 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to a man on North Loop Way, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:10 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an attempted burning/illegal action on Glacier Avenue, and fire was extinguished. Incident under investigation by CCFR Fire Marshal and JPD.
• At 10:18 p.m. Thursday, Darryl Anders, 45, was arrested in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive on two $250 JPD warrants, and he was taken to LCCC. The first warrant was failure to appear for a hearing on the original charge of driving under the influence, and the second warrant was for violating conditions of release.
• At 8:48 a.m. Friday, a summons was served on a 20-year-old man in the 19500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 10:56 a.m. Friday, Kenneth George Merculief, 52, was arrested during a traffic stop in the 3200 block of Egan Drive on a $1,000 Juneau Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to appear for entry of plea hearing. The original charge was for affix crab pot tag and mark crab pot buoy. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:16 p.m. Thursday, Henry Adams, 31, was cited and released for theft in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:21 p.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old man reported his cable box valued at $210 stolen in the 2300 block of Oday Drive.
• At 5:16 p.m. Thursday, Ashley Lynn Bethel, 23, was cited and released for theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.