Editor’s note: The City and Borough of Juneau’s website was down on Friday.
• The Docks and Harbors Operations Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in the Aurora Harbor Office.
• The Planning Commission Committee of the Whole will meet at 5 p.m. in the Assembly Chambers to work on the Comprehensive Plan and other issues.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Finance Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Board Room.
• The Juneau Commission on Sustainabilty will hold a worksession at 5:30 p.m. in the Downtown Library Large Conference Room.
• The city will host a Citizens’ Academy on the Public Works Department at 6 p.m. at The Consolidated Streets Shop (7100 Glacier Highway).
• The Sister Cities Committee will meet at noon in the Downtown Library Small Conference Room.
• The Docks and Harbors CIP/Planning Committee will meet at 5 p.m. in Assembly Chambers. The Docks and Harbors subcommittee working on by-laws will meet immediately after.