This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 9:25 p.m. Sunday, Danny Eugene Shepherd, 40, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Front Street. Shepherd was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:06 a.m. Monday, a 41-year-old person was arrested for domestic violence assault. The person was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a valid license
• At 7:22 p.m. Sunday, Dustin Allen Bacon, 26, was cited for driving without a valid license on Glacier Highway. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 6:40 a.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care on Franklin Street. She was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 8:05 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated an alarm activation on Third Street. The alarm was activated maliciously, there was no fire.
• At 8:52 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a chimney or flue fire on Sherrie Street. The fire was extinguished.
• At 10 a.m. Sunday, a minor patient received basic life support care on Postal Way. The patient was taken to BRH.
• At 12:56 p.m. Sunday, a man was medevaced to BRH.
• At 8:42 p.m. Sunday, CCFR investigated an odor or smoke on Distin Avenue. There was no fire.
• At 9:25 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an emergency medical incident on Front Street. A man left the scene before CCFR arrived.
• At 7:43 a.m. Monday, a 45-year-old woman reported her iPod was stolen from her vehicle in the 3200 block of Tongass Boulevard.
• At 9:13 a.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department reported about $250 of damage was done to bleachers in the 3400 block of Tongass Boulevard over the weekend.
• At 11:34 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded as abandoned in the 100 block of Savikko Road.
• At 9:10 p.m. Sunday, Terrianne Marjorie McMillen, 24, was arrested in the 800 block of 10th Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear for sentencing. She was taken to LCCC.