This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available at press time.
• At 1:45 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of assault in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road.
• At 5:01 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 12:59 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 7:49 a.m. Tuesday, a 33-year-old man reported someone wrote on his vehicle in the 8900 block of Mendenhall Loop Road. No permanent damage was sustained.
• At 1:45 a.m. Tuesday, Kylee Henderson, 18, and a 16-year-old boy were cited in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for minor consuming.
• At 3:15 a.m. Tuesday, Gerald Robert Austin Jr., 18, and Jessie Bonham Wells, 18, were cited and released for minor consuming in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:55 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of items stolen from a residence in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue.
• At 2:27 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a purse and vehicle theft in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The vehicle and some of the purse’s contents were later recovered. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 6:54 a.m. Tuesday, a 56-year-old woman reported the theft of a Samsung Galaxy tablet valued at $500 stolen from a vehicle in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.