This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 4:41 p.m. Wednesday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 8:41 a.m. Thursday, JPD assisted another agency with an investigation in the Juneau area.
• At 8:57 a.m. Thursday, JPD assisted another agency in the Juneau area.
• At 3:09 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 23-year-old man.
• At 3:39 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of domestic violence.
• At 6:50 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic violence assault.
Driving with license revoked
• At 12:05 a.m. Thursday, Steven Scanlon Jr., 24, was cited for driving while license revoked in the 1400 block of Harbor Way. His vehicle was impounded.
Driving while license suspended
• At 1 p.m. Wednesday, Joshua Zeller, 37, was cited during a traffic stop in the parking lot of Fred Meyer for driving while license suspended and no motor vehicle insurance.
• At 4:48 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity.
Fire and medical
• At 12:55 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue assisted lifting a man with no injuries on Glacier Highway. No transport required.
• At 9:20 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Foster Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:41 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Yandukin Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:05 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a minor patient on Riverside Drive, and the minor was taken to BRH.
• At 12:14 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Franklin Street, and investigation found no fire and alarm activated due to construction dust.
• At 2:50 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR extinguished a fire on Radcliffe Road that was an unauthorized open burn not in compliance with residential burning regulations.
• 5:14 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:01 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Glacier Avenue, and investigation found no fire and alarm activated due to malfunction.
• At 2:23 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of the fraudulent use of a credit card in the Juneau area.
• At 12:58 p.m. Wednesday, Lisa Shiree Smith, 20, was arrested for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of theft of merchandise from a business in the 9100 block of Mendenhall Mall Road.
• At 4:26 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of stolen food and energy drinks from a business in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:53 p.m. Wednesday, Falefiaoalii Laasia, 28, was arrested for larceny in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:25 p.m. Wednesday, a 33-year-old man reported his vehicle rifled through and vandalized in the 700 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 9:57 a.m. Thursday, a 27-year-old woman reported a gold ring worth about $24 stolen from her residence in the 900 block of Third Street.
• At 10:44 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of vandalism to property belonging to the City and Borough of Juneau in the 15700 block of Auke Recreational Bypass Road.