This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: No report was available from Capital City Fire & Rescue.
• Police helped another agency remand a 17-year-old male at 10:07 a.m. in the 9200 block of Hurlock Avenue.
• At 11:06 p.m. Saturday Richard Haglin, 46, was arrested for probation violation and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
• At 2:27 p.m. Saturday, James Francis Trivette, 69, was arrested on the 8400 block of Old Dairy Road and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center for suspicion of driving while intoxicated. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:48 p.m. Saturday, James Andel, 41, was arrested for DWI on the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive and lodged at LCCC.
• At 1:29 a.m. Sunday, Kye Barril, 27, was arrested on the 3200 block of Egan Drive for driving while intoxicated and his vehicle was impounded.
• Vincent Allyn Haden,53, was arrested for DWI and lodges at LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 10:02 p.m. Saturday, Christopher Wagstaff, 41, was cited on Seward Street for driving without a license. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:12 a.m., James Hanson, 41, was cited for driving without a valid license and his vehicle was impounded.
• Police did not disclose what kind of property was found at 7:45 a.m. in the Juneau Area.
• Police provided no details on an incident at 6:26 a.m. Sunday wherein photos were taken as evidence for another agency. Alcohol was involved.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:46 a.m., a 23-year-old man driving a red 2005 Ford F150 was involved in a single vehicle crash causing $7,000 in damage on the 1900 block of Fritz Cove Road.
Probation violation/Weapons misconduct
• At 11:40 p.m. Rudy Wray, 50, was arrested during a traffic stop on the 23500 block of Glacier Highway for a probation violation and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was involved, In the same stop, Steven Steiner, 59, was arrested for weapons misconduct and lodged at LCCC. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:29 p.m. Saturday, Skylar Elizabeth Engel, 21 and Mackenzie Carroll Allison, 22, were cited and released on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for larceny.
• At 2:23 a.m. Sunday, a coat was reported stolen from the 200-block of Front Street.