This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s Note: Police blotter not available by press time.
Fire and medical
• At 9:10 a.m. Monday, a woman on Front Street declined EMS care and transport.
• At 11:34 a.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a woman on Trout Street, and she declined transport.
• At 11:40 a.m. Monday, a man on Franklin Street declined EMS care and transport.
• At 12:27 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue investigated smoke on Mint Way, and investigation found no fire and smoke was due to a small amount of creosote in stack.
• At 3:50 p.m. Monday, CCFR extinguished an outside rubbish, trash or waste fire on Franklin Street.
• At 4:46 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 6:41 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sounded due to cooking or burnt food on Riverside Drive. No fire.
• At 6:57 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to an authorized controlled burning on 10th Street, and the fire was in compliance with open burn policy.
• At 8:01 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Marguerite Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:42 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.