This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:27 a.m. Wednesday, a 52-year-old woman reported a burglary in the 10200 block of Heron Way.
• At 1:42 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive with a child abuse/neglect case.
• At 11:11 a.m. Wednesday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 26-year-old man.
• At 11:32 a.m. Wednesday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 45-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 2:47 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue inquired whether a woman on Davis Avenue needed EMS care. No injuries or medical issues.
• At 5:36 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sounded due to maintenance on Auke Lake Way. No fire.
• At 6:02 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm sounded due to burnt food on Rainbow Road. No fire.
• At 6:55 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR extinguished an unpermitted burn on the end of Montana Creek Road. JPD investigating.
• At 8:12 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Northwood Drive, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:33 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Harris Street, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:32 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a man on McGinnis Drive, and he declined transport.
• At 7:30 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism to a men’s bathroom in the 2400 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 10:27 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of sex abuse.
• At 9:22 a.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into suspicious behavior in the Juneau area.
• At 12:08 p.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old woman reported stolen fuel in the 5700 block of Concrete Way. Investigation continues.
• At 2:56 p.m. Tuesday, Haley Jo Harrington, 18, was cited and released for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:19 p.m. Tuesday, a 43-year-old woman reported theft of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 4:40 p.m. Tuesday, a 13-year-old boy reported the theft of a bicycle in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 5:06 p.m. Tuesday, a 64-year-old man reported property stolen from his boat on Thane Road.
• At 6:49 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of fraudulent use of an access device in the Juneau area.
• At 6:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a traffic complaint in the 8800 block of Egan Drive.
• At 4:36 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a traffic complaint in the 1600 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 7:08 p.m. Tuesday, a 63-year-old woman reported her vehicle was rifled through in the 8600 block of Marilyn Avenue.
• At 8:44 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of vehicle riflings and broken windows involving four vehicles in the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.