This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:53 p.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was impounded in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 1:29 a.m. Thursday, Jonathan Anderson, 20, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Front Street. He was also arrested for resisting arrest and as a minor consuming alcohol. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 1:29 a.m. Thursday, Eric Moy, 20, was arrested for disorderly conduct on Front Street. He was also arrested for resisting arrest. He was taken to LCCC.
Fire and medical
• At 12:38 a.m. Wednesday, a man received basic life support care on Front Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 1:13 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a good intent call on Franklin Street. A woman left the area before CCFR arrived.
• At 3:56 a.m. Wednesday, a man received basic life support care on Franklin Street. He was taken to BRH.
• At 4:18 a.m. Wednesday, a woman received basic life support care on Third Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 10:22 a.m. Wednesday, a woman received advanced life support care on Churchill Way. She was taken to BRH.
• At 2:23 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR investigated a fire alarm on Bentwood Place. The alarm was activated in error, there was no fire.
• At 5:14 p.m. Wednesday, a man was taken by a third party from Willoughby Avenue.
• At 7:48 a.m. Thursday, Melinda Sue Carle, 27 was cited for passing a school bus with its red lights flashing on Gull Way.
• At 5:34 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to me served on a 34-year-old man.
• At 3 p.m. Wednesday, Brandi Renee Pratt, 23, was cited for shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:24 p.m. Wednesday, a 43-year-old man reported his daughter’s cell phone stolen in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. The phone has an estimated value of $400.
• At 7:26 p.m. Wednesday, a 45-year-old woman reported the theft of a bicycle. The bike has an estimated value of $300.
• At 9:44 p.m. Wednesday, a 39-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 10:50 a.m. Thursday, a 24-year-old man reported being threatened by a 24-year-old man in the 3600 block of Amalga Street.
• At 12:05 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old man reported vandalism to his vehicle.
• At 4:39 p.m. Wednesday, Vincent Hayden, 53, was arrested in the 9000 block of Lupine Lane on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a third-party custodian hearing.
• At 1:29 a.m. Thursday, Noah George, 20, was arrested on Front Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear for a hearing. He was also arrested as a minor consuming alcohol. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.