This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:45 a.m. Friday, a 44-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 27-year-old man in the 10000 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 12:09 a.m. Saturday, a 21-year-old woman reported being assaulted in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 11:06 a.m. Friday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in remanding a 59-year-old man in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 4:40 p.m. Thursday, JPD served a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order on a 42-year-old man.
• At 7:07 p.m. Thursday, a 52-year-old woman reported she was assaulted.
• At 7:28 a.m. Friday, a 47-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 48-year-old woman. Alcohol was involved. Investigation continues.
• At 1:32 p.m. Friday, JPD served a domestic violence protective order on a 35-year-old man.
• At 3:22 p.m. Friday, a long-term domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 26-year-old man.
• At 4:12 p.m. Friday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 44-year-old woman.
Driving without a license
• At 9:53 p.m. Thursday, Paul Marks, 62, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 3600 block of Douglas Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:04 a.m. Saturday, Christopher George Wagstaff, 41, was cited and released for driving without a license on Franklin Street. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 4:57 p.m. Thursday, Eva Marie Northern, 53, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 4000 block of Egan Drive.
•At 12:56 a.m. Saturday, Erickson Lanuza, 22, was arrested in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue for driving while intoxicated, refusing a breath sample and driving while license revoked. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:32 a.m. Saturday, Ian Thrower, 27, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 100 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:45 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of fraud.
Fire and medical
• At 3:46 a.m. Thursday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm sounded by burnt food on Third Street.
• At 1:52 p.m. Thursday, a woman was taken from Bartlett Regional Hospital to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 2:43 p.m. Thursday, CCFR units were dispatched to Linda Avenue and cancelled en route. Alarm activated due to construction.
• At 5:33 p.m. Thursday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Stephen Richards Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:09 p.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Hayes Way, and she declined transport.
• At 7:31 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Willoughby Way. No injuries or medical issues, and transport was not required.
• At 10:24 p.m. Thursday, CCFR responded to an authorized controlled burn on Emily Way, and the open burn was in compliance. Resident had active permit.
• At 11:03 a.m. Saturday, a 44-year-old man reported being harassed by a 30-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street. Investigation continues.
• At 10:51 p.m. Thursday, Carl Stepetin, 18, and Noah George, 20, were cited and released for minor consuming in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 3:58 a.m. Saturday, Lawrence Fenumiai, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming in the 4000 block of Delta Drive.
Motor vehicle accident
• At 4:30 p.m. Thursday, a 32-year-old woman reported a hit and run accident involving her parked Subaru station wagon in the 2800 block of Postal Way.
• At 11:47 a.m. Friday, Sky Linn Stubblefield, 22, was arrested on Central Avenue on an outstanding JPD warrant for failure to appear on original charge of providing false information. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:50 p.m. Friday, Shawna Lee Power, 47, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway on two outstanding $100 JPD warrants for failure to appear on original charge of disorderly conduct.
• At 10:27 a.m. Saturday, James Manuel Mota, 19, was arrested in the 9300 block of La Perouse Avenue on a $5,000 Alaska State Trooper warrant for third-degree criminal mischief. He was also cited for minor consuming. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:14 a.m. Saturday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a sex crime.
Tampering with a witness
• At 12:13 p.m. Friday, JPD investigated a report of tampering with a witness.
• At 12:05 p.m. Thursday, Bradlee Donald Ferguson, 20, was cited and released for shoplifting in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:34 a.m. Friday, a 23-year-old man reported his vehicle stolen in the 9400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:06 p.m. Friday, a 15-year-old girl reported her wallet, worth about $8, stolen from a locked vehicle in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 9:13 p.m. Friday, a 25-year-old woman reported her bicycle stolen in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 11:52 a.m. Saturday, a 68-year-ol man reported vandalism to his vehicle in the 3300 block of Park Place.