• Docks and Harbors Bid opening for Statter Harbor moorage improvements project will be at 2 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Docks and Harbors Board will hold a special meeting at 5 p.m. to discuss bids on Statter Harbor improvements in the Aurora Harbor Office. The Docks and Harbors Operations Committee will meet immediately after.
• The Bartlett Regional Hospital Finance Committee will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the BRH Administrative Board Room.
• The Juneau Affordable Housing Commission will meet at 5:15 p.m. in the Juneau Economic Development Council Conference Room, 612 Willoughby Ave.
• A joint Assembly Lands Committee and Assembly Public Works and Facilities Committee meeting will take place at noon in Assembly Chambers.
• The Aquatic Facilities Advisory Board will meet at 5 p.m. in City Hall Conference Room 224.
• The Juneau Climate Action Plan subcommittee will hold a work session at 5:30 p.m. in the Downtown Library large conference room.
• The Assembly Finance Committee will meet at 5:30 p.m. in Assembly Chambers.
• The Utilities Advisory Board will meet at 5:30 p.m. at Public Works (Lemon Creek Shop Conference Room).
• The city will host a Citizens Academy on the Community Development Department at 6 p.m. in the Nugget Mall Community Room.