This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Fire and medical
• At 1:42 a.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Teal Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:20 a.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care on Willoughby Avenue. He declined transport.
• At 3:09 a.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care on Franklin Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 3:24 a.m. Sunday, a woman received advanced life support care on Douglas Highway. She was taken to BRH.
• At 9:57 a.m. Sunday, a man declined EMS care and transport on Franklin Street.
• At 12:48 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Old Dairy Road. He was taken to BRH.
• At 2:02 p.m. Sunday, a woman received advanced life support care following a vehicle accident with injuries on Glacier Highway. She was taken to BRH.
• At 2:28 p.m. Sunday, a minor patient received EMS care on Riverside Drive. The patient was released to a parent.
• At 5:15 p.m. Sunday, a man was medevaced from Angoon to BRH.
• At 8:07 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Glacier Highway. He was taken to BRH.
• At 9:59 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Lemon Creek Road. He was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:02 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department responded to a single vehicle accident in the 5800 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:39 p.m. Sunday, a 31-year-old man in the 5500 block of Aisek Street was remanded into custody.
• At 3:03 p.m. Sunday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 32-year-old man.
• At 12:35 p.m. Sunday, a 32-year-old woman reported an iPad stolen on North Douglas Highway. The iPad has an estimated value of $450.
• At 12:45 p.m. Sunday, a 26-year-old man and a 63-year-old man reported items stolen from inside a garage in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 12:56 p.m. Sunday, theft of fuel was reported in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard. The fuel was valued at $20.01.
• At 3:06 p.m. Sunday, a 41-year-old woman reported her credit card stolen from her purse in the Douglas area.
• At 9:31 p.m. Sunday, a 42-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 9000 block of Cinema Drive. The vehicle was later recovered.
• At 7:07 a.m. Monday, a 52-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 3600 block of Amalga Street. The vehicle was later located.
• At 12:18 p.m. Sunday, a 71-year-old woman reported vehicle riflings in the area of the 8700 block of Trinity Drive.
• At 7:42 a.m. Monday, a 43-year-old man reported vehicle riflings in the area of the 11400 block of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• At 8:50 a.m. Monday, a 57-year-old woman reported the theft of medication from her residence in the 8100 block of Pinewood Drive.
• At 2:41 p.m. Sunday, Brian Lee Abbott, 42, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway on an outstanding warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:16 a.m. Monday, Steven Duane Thomas, 31, was arrested in the 9100 block of Cinema Drive on a parole arrest warrant.
• At 9:19 a.m. Monday, a 40-year-old man reported a 46-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order in the 100 block of Fourth Street.
• At 11:29 a.m. Monday, Dolores Alicia Medina, 23, was arrested in the 300 block of Willoughby Avenue on a warrant issued as part of a petition to revoke probation. She was taken to LCCC.