This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
(Fire calls were are not available on weekends.)
• Wayne Williams, 31, was arrested at 5:51 p.m.. Saturday in the 400-block of Willoughby Avenue on an outstanding Juneau Police warrant for filing to appear for arraignments. The original charge was three counts of theft in the third degree. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• A 29-year-old woman reported an assault at 4:35 p.m. Saturday on the 100 block of Main Street.
• Michael Christopher Swanson, 25, was arrested for assault and transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• A 33-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 31-year-old man at 5:17 p.m. in the Juneau area. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• A man, age 18, was arrested at 5:53 p.m. Saturday in the Juneau area for domestic violence assault and driving with a suspended license. Alcohol was a factor. His car was impounded.
• A 25-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault in the Juneau Area at 10:51 p.m. Saturday.
• A 21-year-old man was arrested in the Juneau area at 7:15 a.m. for domestic violence assault and lodged at LCCC. Alcohol was a factor.
• Candice Metcalf, 25, was arrested for DUI and taken to LCCC.
• Nicholas Goddard, 33, was arrested for DUI and his vehicle was impounded at 1:58 a.m. Sunday on the 1400 block of Harbor Way.
• Taylor Conner, 21, was arrested at 2:09 a.m. Sunday for DUI and taken to LCCC. The vehicle she was driving was impounded.
• Robert Lynn Rich, 37, was arrested at 3:31 a.m. Sunday on the 3200 block of Egan Drive for DWI. His vehicle was impounded and he was taken to LCCC.
• Juneau Police responded to a fight at 2:52 a.m. on the 200 block of Front Street. Alcohol was a factor.
Hit and run
• A 68-year-old woman reported a hit and run involving a 1991 Ford Explorer and a parked 1989 Chevy pickup truck at 8:50 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
•Bradlee Ferguson, 20 and M. Dylan Monette, 20, were cited and released for minor consuming at 1:43 a.m. on the 9000 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
•Two summonses were served on a 31-year-old man at 10:10 p.m. on the 900-block of Ninth Street.
• A 46-year-old man reported vandalism to two vehicles at Sealaska Plaza at 8:18 a.m. Investigation continues.
•Police performed a welfare check in the Juneau area at 12:12 p.m. Saturday and created a case for documentation.