This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 12:20 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in the 3100 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 1:11 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old man reported a burglary to a shop in the 10200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:43 a.m. Thursday, Roseanna Katheryne Nicklie, 28, was cited and released for disorderly conduct in the 400 block of Third Street. Alcohol was involved.
• At 3:12 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 5:08 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 39-year-old man.
Driving while license revoked
• At 11:46 p.m. Wednesday, Shayne Ian Howard, 21, was cited for driving while license revoked in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. His vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a license
• At 3:36 p.m. Wednesday, Johnathan Cashen, 23, was cited and released for driving without a license in the 400 block of Ninth Street. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 11:25 a.m. Thursday, a 17-year-old girl was cited and released for driving without a valid license on Hermit Street. Her vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 7:59 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm sounded due to burnt food on Stephen Richards Drive. No fire.
• At 10:12 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:45 a.m. Wednesday, EMS checked on a man on Mendenhall Loop Road, and he declined transport.
• At 12:09 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR units were dispatched and cancelled en route to Crow Hill Drive.
• At 5:12 p.m. Wednesday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 7 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:02 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:50 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:07 p.m. Wednesday, Andrew Steven Liddle Jamestown, 20, was arrested in the 200 block of Marine Way for minor consuming. David Christopher Rose, 19, was arrested on an outstanding $150 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear for a hearing on the original charge of minor consuming.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:55 a.m. Thursday, a grey Chevy Blazer rear-ended a gold Kia on Mendenhall Loop Road. The 28-year-old driver of the Blazer was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
• At 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, Jacob Kitka, 27, was arrested in the 4000 block of Vintage Boulevard on a $1,000 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant charging failure to appear for hearing on the original charge of driving under the influence and fourth-degree weapons misconduct. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Randi Brady, 21, also was cited and released for driving without a valid license. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 2:13 a.m. Thursday, Cedric Wesley Jones, 37, was arrested in the 3200 block of Hospital Drive on an outstanding $5,000 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for third-degree assault. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:17 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-year-old woman reported someone told her there were indecent videos and pictures of her circulating around. Investigation continues.
• At 2:10 p.m. Wednesday, a 20-day stalking protective order was served on a 31-year-old man.
• At 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, a stalking protective order needs to be served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 11:28 p.m. Wednesday, JPD received a report of theft of service in the Juneau area totaling about $30.