This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:57 p.m. Sunday, a 25-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 20-year-old woman on Second Street.
• At 2:28 p.m. Sunday, a 17-year-old girl reported a 19-year-old man violated the terms of a domestic violence protective order.
• At 11:44 p.m. Sunday, Hubert Paul Lindoff, 46, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 5:33 p.m. Sunday, a man received EMS care, then declined transport on Goldbelt Avenue.
• At 6:21 p.m. Sunday, a man was flown to Juneau International Airport by a Coast Guard helicopter. He was then taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 5:51 p.m. Sunday, a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old man and a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old woman crashed on Mendenhall Loop Road. The vehicles sustained an estimated $6,000 of combined damage. The man was cited for failure to yield.
• At 1:08 p.m. Sunday, a 51-year-old man reported a backpack and a bottle of prescription medication stolen from his vehicle in the 8700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:37 p.m. Sunday, a 42-year-old woman reported he cell phone stolen in the 200 block of Front Street. The phone has an estimated value of $400.
• At 5:17 a.m. Monday, Warren Charles Cotter Belford, 27, was cited for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street.