This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report was not available by press time.
• At 1:14 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 9:14 a.m. Thursday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a domestic disturbance.
• At 2:31 p.m. Wednesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation in the report of drug activity.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 9:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two vehicle crash in the 100 block of Franklin Street. The first vehicle was driven by a 36-year-old man and did not sustain any damage. The second vehicle was a 1996 Subaru Legacy that sustained about $1,500 in damage.
• At 9:13 a.m. Thursday, Charles Frank Fawcett Jr., 48, was arrested in the 100 block of Egan Drive on a $2,500 Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to register as a sex offender in the first degree.
• At 3:24 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the report of a theft on Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 5:46 p.m. Wednesday, Harriet Cora Hotch, 36, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:15 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old man reported his wallet and cash were stolen from his residence in the 6300 block of Glacier Highway. Investigation continues.
• At 9:11 a.m. Thursday, a 41-year-old woman reported her 2011 Ford vandalized in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:55 a.m. Thursday, JPD received a report of $700 worth of damage to a sign in the 2200 block of Jordan Avenue.