This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:26 p.m. Sunday, a 54-year-old man reported being assaulted by another man in the 3300 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 3:57 a.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of domestic violence assault.
• At 10:38 a.m. Monday, JPD needed to serve a long-term domestic violence protective order on a 19-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 9:27 a.m. Monday, Michael Christopher Patterson, 29, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 9:40 a.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation into a report of drug activity.
• At 9:41 a.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential drug investigation into a report of drug activity.
Fire and medical
• At 3:36 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 4:01 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Third Street.
• At 9:34 a.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:05 p.m. Sunday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Lawson Creek Road, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 3:40 p.m. Sunday, basic life support care was given to a man on Riverside Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:14 p.m. Sunday, a woman on Third Street declined EMS care and transport.
• At 7:26 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a good intent call on Douglas Highway, and a person was found uninjured and left in JPD’s care.
• At 9:50 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:53 a.m. Monday, JPD responded to a single vehicle crash on Egan Drive inbound involving a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old man. No injuries reported.
• At 8:12 a.m. Monday, Andrew Charles Hughes, 45, was arrested in the 5700 block of Concrete Way on an Alaska State Troopers warrant for failure to report to jail.
• At 12:23 p.m. Sunday, Andrew Stephenson, 18, was arrested in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway for the theft of goods valued at $736. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 8:53 a.m. Monday, a 65-year-old man reported the theft of heating fuel valued at $750 in the 5300 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 11:19 a.m. Monday, Cedric Wills, 31, was cited and released for fourth-degree theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:57 p.m. Sunday, a 33-year-old man reported an unknown subject trespassed in his room in the 1700 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 9:16 p.m. Sunday, Joshua Raymond Jones, 19, was arrested in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive for criminal trespass and falsifying information to law enforcement. He was taken to LCCC.