This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 5:08 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 8:07 p.m. Monday, a 23-year-old man was assaulted by a 19-year-old man in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
• At 12:52 a.m. Tuesday, a 42-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protective order. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:36 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of a domestic violence protective order conditions violation.
• At 10:51 p.m. Monday, JPD responded to a disturbance in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue and arrested a 17-year-old girl on a warrant for failure to appear for an adjudication hearing. She was cited for minor consuming, and taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 3:02 p.m. Monday, a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4:56 p.m. Monday, an 18-year-old man was cited for driving without a valid license on Egan Drive inbound. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 7:53 a.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a woman on Glacier Highway, and she declined transport.
• At 9:52 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Bresee Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 12:49 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 2:12 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm that sounded due to testing of the system on F Street. There was no fire.
• At 2:35 p.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a natural gas or LPG leak outside on Commercial Boulevard, and investigation found a leaking propane tank. The tank was transferred by a professional company for maintenance, and the area was secured.
• At 3:12 p.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a man injured in a vehicle accident on Egan Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:15 p.m. Monday, EMS care was given to a woman on Shell Simmons Drive, and she was taken to BRH by JPD.
• At 8:07 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Whittier Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:40 p.m. Monday, a man was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 10:51 p.m. Monday, John Anthony Garner, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue.
• At 3:24 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 3:11 p.m. Monday, Jesse Harrol Boone, 29, was cited for concealment of merchandise in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:32 p.m. Monday, a 56-year-old man reported an XBox, valued at $345, an iPod, $400, and other miscellaneous items stolen from his residence in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.