This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:09 p.m. Tuesday, a 32-year-old man reported he was assaulted by another man in the 200 block of Front Street.
• At 11:53 a.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old man was arrested on an outstanding warrant for first-degree attempted sexual abuse of a minor, and five counts of second-degree sexual abuse of a minor. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center on cash only bail.
• At 9:30 a.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 4:32 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity.
Failure to submit hunt report
• On Monday, Cameron Mitchell, 25, was cited by Alaska Wildlife Troopers for failing to submit a registration goat hunt report to the Alaska Department of Fish & Game.
Fire and medical
• At 1:11 a.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:34 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Northwood Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 10:57 a.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Aspen Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:01 a.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 12:35 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 1:21 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:34 p.m. Tuesday, a man was taken from BRH to JIA and medevaced out.
• At 6:14 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:20 a.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old man reported harassment in a domestic violence related incident.
• At 4:50 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of lost explosives in Berners Bay.
• At 9:03 p.m. Tuesday, Genevieve Marie Beattie, 19, was cited for minor consuming in the 300 block of Whittier Street.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:42 a.m. Wednesday, a vehicle was involved in a single vehicle accident in the 2700 block of Fritz Cove Road. The vehicle was totaled.
Retaining an undersize crab
• On Saturday, Pompio Zanoira was cited for retaining one undersize Dungeness crab.
• On Saturday, Tomas Zanoira was cited for retaining four undersize Dungeness crab and for personal use fishing without a valid sport fish license.
• At 11:23 a.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old man in the 100 block of Front Street.
• At 12:59 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of goods in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 1:57 p.m. Tuesday, Erinn Hancock, 25, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for larceny. She had an outstanding warrant out for her arrest for failure to appear.
• At 3:56 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of theft in the 4900 block of Wren Drive.
• At 8:11 p.m. Tuesday, Cynthia Lou Clark, 55, was arrested in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway for larceny and interfering with an officer.
• At 5:46 p.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old woman reported items stolen from her residence and her television vandalized in a domestic violence incident.