This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:55 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported that a 24-year-old woman violated conditions of a protective order.
• At 1:12 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 54-year-old man.
• At 6:59 p.m. Wednesday, Juneau Police Department investigated a reported domestic violence assault.
• At 9:36 p.m. Wednesday, an 18-year-old man reported he was assaulted by a 20-year-old man in a domestic violence incident.
• At 7:41 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of drug activity.
• At 12:45 a.m. Thursday, Ellen Kathleen Bradshaw, 50, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Mendenhall Loop Road. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:49 a.m. Thursday, Jeffery Merlin Brown, 48, was arrested for driving while intoxicated in the 400 block of Egan Drive. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:44 a.m. Wednesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue units were dispatched and cancelled en route to Front Street.
• At 6:21 a.m. Wednesday, CCFR investigated a barbecue, tar kettle on Calhoun Avenue. No fire.
• At 10:03 a.m. Wednesday, a man was medevaced in from Tenakee and taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 11:08 a.m. Wednesday, a woman was taken from Juneau International Airport to BRH.
• At 11:38 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:56 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a minor and taken to BRH.
• At 12:33 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to an unauthorized burning on Douglas Highway. The burn was extinguished.
• At 1:36 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Hospital Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:47 p.m. Wednesday, CCFR responded to a smoke or odor investigation on Mountainwood Circle. No fire. An air damper was stuck open in a furnace.
• At 6:14 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Jennifer Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:22 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 8:58 p.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Douglas Highway, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:28 p.m. Wednesday, a 24-year-old woman reported fraudulent activation of an account in her name in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:41 a.m. Wednesday, a 47-year-old man reported fraudulent use of his credit card.
• At 5:42 a.m. Thursday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a report of a sexual assault.
• At 3:45 p.m. Wednesday, a long term stalking protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 5:12 p.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old boy reported $120 stolen from his wallet in the 1200 block of Glacier Avenue.
• At 7:20 p.m. Wednesday, a 26-year-old man reported his cell phone stolen in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.