This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Attempt to serve
• A 24-year-old man was served a summons for violating his condition s of release at 1:27 p.m. Saturday on the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• Nicholas George Lutich, 32, was arrested at 12:26 a.m. Sunday on the 1200 block of Harbor Way for driving while intoxicated. He was transported to Lemon Creek Correctional Center and his car was impounded.
• A safe was found and brought to police headquarters at 7:33 a.m. Sunday.
Liquor violation/minor consuming
• Natasha Mae Roberts, 20, was cited and released for minor consuming on the 200 block of Front Street at 2:42 a.m. Sunday.
• A 35-year-old man reported his Canon EOS 30D camera, valued at $1,000, lost at 1:37 p.m. Saturday.
Suspicious Activity/warrant arrest
• Lisa Allene Norheim was arrested on an outstanding JPD warrant failure to appear on an original charge of larceny, on the 3700 block of Amalga Way at 11:18 p.m. Saturday. She was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• A 27-year-old woman reported her purse and $600 stolen at 2:42 a.m. Sunday on the 200 block of Front Street.
• A 47-year-old woman reported an iPhone stolen sometime on Thursday form the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• Mark Albert Brown, 46, was cited and released at 10:59 p.m. Saturday for criminal trespass on the 100 block of Seward Street. Police said alcohol was a factor.