This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 8:56 p.m. Tuesday, a 15-year-old girl was arrested for assault in the 10800 block of Black Bear Road, and she was taken to Johnson Youth Center.
• At 8:27 a.m. Tuesday, a 50-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 23-year-old woman.
• At 4:24 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated the death of a 54-year-old woman in the 400 block of Third Street. Her death is not considered suspicious. Next of kin have been notified.
• At 2:53 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a reported kidnapping and assault in the 400 block of Franklin Street.
• At 2:50 p.m. Tuesday, a 48-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief in the 6000 block of Gull Way and was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 3:20 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 25-year-old man.
Driving without a license
• At 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, JPD received a report of a 31-year-old woman driving without a license.
Failure to return permits
• At 9:15 a.m. Friday, Jacob W. Lewis, 24, was cited for failing to return his 2011-2012 moose, goat and caribou registration permits to the Department of Fish and Game.
Fire and medical
• At 2:27 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Main Street, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:01 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Coogan Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 7:59 a.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:03 p.m. Tuesday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to an unauthorized burning on Anka Street, and fire was extinguished.
• At 4:24 p.m. Tuesday, advanced critical life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and scene was transferred to JPD.
• At 4:33 p.m. Tuesday, EMS care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he declined transport.
• At 5:04 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Third Street that was sounded due to malfunction. No fire.
• At 5:25 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR units were dispatched to Marine Way and cancelled en route.
• At 6:16 p.m. Tuesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on 12th Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:19 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Riverside Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 6:31 p.m. Tuesday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport and medevaced out.
• At 7:46 p.m. Tuesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 9:25 p.m. Tuesday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm on Gastineau Avenue that was sounded due to burnt food. No fire.
• At 10:58 a.m. Wednesday, a 67-year-old woman reported unauthorized charges on her credit card.
• At 12:44 p.m. Tuesday, a 31-year-old man reported the theft of his backpack and snowboarding gear from his truck sometime last night in the 5900 block of Churchill Way.
• At 2:52 p.m. Tuesday, two 17-year-old boys were charged for larceny in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 6:30 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a reported theft from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:57 p.m. Tuesday, a 33-year-old woman reported her purse was stolen in the 1100 block of Calhoun Avenue. It was later recovered, but some items are still missing.
• At 9:50 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of the theft of a cart of groceries in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 11:17 a.m. Wednesday, a 50-year-old man reported the theft of about 6 gallons of fuel, valued at about $25, in the 8400 block of Nugget Drive.