This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:15 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a reported assault in the 700 block of Gold Street.
• At 12:28 a.m. Thursday, a 38-year-old woman reported a 54-year-old man violated a domestic violence protective order.
• At 3:42 p.m. Wednesday, JPD needed to serve a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order on an 18-year-old man.
• At 3:43 p.m. Wednesday, JPD needed to serve a domestic violence protective order on a 54-year-old man.
• At 4:46 p.m. Wednesday, a 19-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:42 a.m. Thursday, a 19-year-old man was served a 20-day ex parte domestic violence protective order.
• At 3:16 p.m. Wednesday, Daniela M. Gallizio, 66, of Northern Italy and Juneau, was cited for falsely obtaining a permanent residence hunting and fishing license in June 2010.
Fire and medical
• At 12:13 a.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Marine Way, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 2:53 a.m. Wednesday, a person on Franklin Street declined EMS care and transport.
• At 7:33 a.m. Wednesday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Franklin Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 12:46 p.m. Wednesday, a woman was medevaced in and taken to BRH.
• At 1:54 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Glacier Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 8:55 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 9:34 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Kanata Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:05 p.m. Wednesday, basic life support care was given to a man on Third Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 1:58 p.m. Wednesday, a 43-year-old man reported his credit card was used without his permission.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 4:36 a.m. Thursday, a 54-year-old man was cited for negligent driving in the 200 block of Egan Drive when his vehicle collided with a street sweeper driven by a 58-year-old man. No injuries were reported.
• At 12:34 a.m. Thursday, Lacey Lee Diamond, 23, was arrested in the 8400 block of Thunder Mountain Road on an outstanding warrant for aiding and abetting robbery, fraudulent use of a device and vehicle theft. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 4:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a possible sexual abuse of a minor case.
• At 1:46 p.m. Wednesday, a long-term stalking order needs to be served on a 64-year-old man.
• At 5:05 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 46-year-old man in the 200 block of Franklin Street.
• At 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, Tiffani Baysinger, 21, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 12:39 p.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old woman reported computer equipment stolen from her residence stolen from her residence in the 4500 block of Kanata Street.
• At 4:04 p.m. Wednesday, a 51-year-old man reported stolen merchandise from a business in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 12:06 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report that city property was vandalized on Montana Creek Road. Lt. David Campbell said the property was one of the new surveillance cameras installed to enforce littering and dumping laws.