This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• Derek Stewart, 24, was arrested for interference at 5:01 p.m. Saturday on the 1100 block of Calhoun and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. He was also cited for public urination. Police say alcohol was involved.
• A 43-year-old woman reported at 12:01 p.m. Saturday that someone without authorization used her checks in the Juneau area.
• A 56-year-old man reported an ice chest stolen from a truck Saturday at 11:38 p.m. on the 11400 blo0ck of Auke Bay Harbor Road.
• Falefiaoalii Laasia was cited and released for criminal trespass at 7:16 p.m. Saturday on the 600 block of Willoughby. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• Megan N. Hawkins, 22, was cited and released at 11:01 p.m. Saturday on the 4700 block of Douglas Highway for driving without a valid license. The 1994 Buick she was driving was impounded.
• A 21-year-old woman reported her white 1993 chevy Astrovan was vandalized on the 3600 block of Amalga Street at 9:03 p.m. Saturday.
• Kenneth Michael Ryan Horton, 23, was arrested for criminal mischief in the fourth degree and misconduct involving weapons Saturday at 9:09 p.m. on the 8400 block of Nugget Drive. He was taken to LCCC.
• A 41-year-old woman reported Saturday at 9:45 p.m. that a screen on her window on the 8400 block of Valley Boulevard was vandalized.
• A 30-year-old woman reported her vehicle vandalized Saturday at 9:37 p.m. on the 7100 block of Egan Drive.
• A 43-year-old woman reported furniture vandalized and a flag stolen at 11:01 p.m. on the 8600 block of Teal Street. Blotter correction note:
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.