This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 1:39 p.m. Sunday, a 21-year-old woman reported being assaulted in the downtown area.
Driving without a license
• At 9:20 p.m. Sunday, Calvin Ryan Weimer, 41, was cited for driving without a license. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12:33 a.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Hospital Drive. He was taken to Juneau International Airport.
• At 12:59 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a maliciously activated fire alarm on Whittier Street. There was no fire.
• At 11:04 a.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a malfunctioning fire alarm on Aspen Avenue. There was no fire.
• At 11:16 a.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on shell Simmons Drive. He was taken from Bartlett Regional Hospital to JIA.
• At 1:50 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to a maliciously activated fire alarm on Glacier Highway. There was no fire.
• At 2:42 p.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care and was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 3:26 p.m. Sunday, a carbon monoxide detector activated due to a malfunction.
• At 4:10 p.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Franklin Street. He was taken to JIA.
• At 4:34 p.m. Sunday, a man was treated for facial lacerations and a hematoma above his left eye. He was taken to BRH by a private vehicle.
• At 5:20 p.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care and was taken from BRH to JIA.
• At 7:37 p.m. Sunday, a woman received advanced life support care at Yankee Cove Dock. She was taken to BRH.
• At 8:52 p.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care and was taken from Glacier Highway to BRH.
• At 7:52 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency in remanding a 15-year-old girl into custody.
• At 3:30 p.m. Sunday, a 63-year-old woman reported several miscellaneous items missing in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 8:11 a.m. Monday, a 60-year-old man reported his jacket and checkbook stolen in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 6:40 a.m. Sunday, Rory Wade Jacquot, 26, was cited for second-degree criminal trespass in the 1800 block of Shell Simmons Drive.
• At 4:08 p.m. Sunday, a 69-year-old man reported his vehicle was vandalized at some point between 7 a.m. and 3:30 p.m.
• At 8:20 a.m. Monday, an 85-year-old man reported vandalism to his mailbox in the 1700 block of Branta Road. The vandalism is estimated at $30.
• At 7:13 p.m. Sunday, Mark Albert Brown, 46, was arrested in the 100 block of Egan Drive on a warrant issued for failure to appear at an arraignment. He was taken to LCCC.