This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:26 p.m. Monday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of an assault.
• At 9:52 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a burglary in the 300 block of Distin Avenue.
• At 2:52 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order was served on a 44-year-old man.
• At 4:05 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 38-year-old man.
• At 5:54 p.m. Monday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 1:18 a.m. Tuesday, a 22-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
Driving with license revoked
• At 10:38 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old man was cited for driving while license revoked on Mendenhall Loop Road, and his vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 1:16 a.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to carbon monoxide detectors activated due to malfunction on Ling Court.
• At 11 a.m. Monday, CCFR responded to a fire alarm system malfunction on Douglas Highway. No fire was found.
• At 12:50 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Jordan Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:35 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Salmon Creek Lane, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 5:22 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Stephen Richards Memorial Drive, and he declined transport.
• At 7:36 p.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a woman on Third Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 11:32 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a woman on Marsha Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 11:12 a.m. Tuesday, David Anthony Williams, 28, was arrested in the 9200 block of Mendenhall Loop Road for driving with a suspended license, providing false information and immediate notice of accident after his vehicle struck a city guardrail. No injuries were reported.
• At 6:49 p.m. Monday, Devin Clements, 20, was arrested in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue on a warrant issued for second-degree robbery and first-degree vehicle theft.
• At 5:22 a.m. Tuesday, Dean Karey Smith, 43, was arrested in the 300 block of Distin Avenue on a warrant issued for failure to satisfy judgment on the original charge of disturbing the peace.
• At 1:06 p.m. Monday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into the report of a sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 12:11 p.m. Monday, a long-term stalking protection order was served on a 58-year-old man.
• At 9:55 p.m. Monday, JPD investigated the report of theft in the 3000 block of Vintage Boulevard.
• At 12:29 a.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of trespass in the 4400 block of Wood Duck Avenue.