This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 11:59 a.m. Wednesday, Ricardo Linne Willard, 46, was arrested for assault in the 200 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 7:45 p.m. Tuesday, Juneau Police Department responded to an altercation between a 37-year-old woman and a 25-year-old woman in the 400 block of Third Street.
• At 5:16 p.m. Tuesday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order needs to be served on a 38-year-old woman.
• At 5:57 p.m. Tuesday, a 40-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, and she was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:55 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a possible domestic disturbance.
• At 8:20 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of a domestic disturbance between a 39-year-old woman and a 39-year-old man. Investigation continues.
Driving without a license
• At 12:04 p.m. Tuesday, Silver Ronald Payne Maake, 21, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 800 block of Franklin Street. His vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:39 p.m. Tuesday, Mariah Joy Enloe, 19, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 9100 block of Glacier Highway. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:16 a.m. Wednesday, a 17-year-old girl was cited and released for driving without a license in the 8100 block of Egan Drive. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:06 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into drug activity.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:57 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle motor vehicle crash on Egan Drive. The first vehicle was a 1998 Ford pickup driven by a 17-year-old boy, and the second vehicle was a 2008 Mercury driven by a 25-year-old woman. Both vehicles sustained about $500 in damages. The 17-year-old boy was cited for failure to maintain a safe distance.
• At 5:38 p.m. Tuesday, John Edward Peters, 24, was remanded for probation violations in the 100 block of Main Street, and he was taken to LCCC.
• At 1:47 p.m. Tuesday, JPD conducted a confidential investigation into a reported sexual abuse of a minor.
• At 1:54 p.m. Tuesday, a long-term stalking protective order needs to be served on a 29-year-old man.
• At 1:33 p.m. Tuesday, Daniel Louis Brito, 20, was cited and released for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 4:49 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of shoplifting in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 5:11 p.m. Tuesday, JPD investigated a report of stolen gift cards in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 2:18 p.m. Tuesday, a 44-year-old woman reported vandalism and theft of a planter, worth about $150, in the 200 block of Ferry Way.
• At 4:56 a.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a report of vandalism in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue. Investigation continues.
• At 8:36 a.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated a report of vandalism in the 100 block of Franklin Street, and damage is estimated at $500. Alcohol was involved.