This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A Daily Incident Report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available by press time.
• At 7:33 a.m. Thursday, the Juneau Police Department assisted another agency.
• At 2:29 p.m. Wednesday, JPD investigated the death of a 66-year-old man in the 8500 block of Jennifer Drive.
• At 6:05 p.m. Wednesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 40-year-old woman.
• At 7:05 p.m. Wednesday, a 31-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault and taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 10:58 a.m. Thursday, an 18-year-old woman reported being assaulted by a 20-year-old man.
• At 10:33 a.m. Thursday, a domestic violence protective order needed to be served on a 55-year-old man.
• At 8:18 p.m. Wednesday, Brenda Jay Gallant, 32, was arrested on Renninger Street on a probation remand, and she was taken to LCCC. She was also cited for driving with a revoked license, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 5:21 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 42-year-old woman in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:22 a.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old woman in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 4:56 p.m. Wednesday, a stalking protective order was served on a 15-year-old boy.
• At 3:49 p.m. Wednesday, a woman was cited and released for larceny from Walmart in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:29 a.m. Thursday, a 43-year-old man reported an ID scan card and a $2 bill were stolen from his residence in the 8400 block of Decoy Boulevard.