This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 2:16 p.m. Sunday, a 19-year-old man was arrested for domestic violence assault. He was taken to LCCC.
Driving without a license
• At 8:28 p.m. Sunday, Trenten Gilbert, 39, was cited for driving without a license in the 100 block of Savikko Road. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
Minor consuming alcohol
• At 4:52 p.m. Sunday, David Christopher Rose, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 4:52 p.m. Sunday, Andrew Steven Liddle, 20, was cited as a minor consuming alcohol in the 3300 block of Riverside Drive.
Misconduct involving a controlled substance
• At 3:15 p.m. Sunday, Ashley Rae Johnston, 18, was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance in the 200 block of Marine Way.
• At 3:15 p.m. Sunday, a 14-year-old child was cited for sixth-degree misconduct involving a controlled substance.
• At 11:42 a.m. Monday, two summons were served on a 24-year-old man on Ferry Way.
• At 9:08 p.m. Sunday, vehicle riflings were reported in the 1400 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:22 a.m. Monday, a 56-year-old woman reported a laptop computer stolen.
• At 10:03 p.m. Sunday, vandalism was reported in the 100 block of Seward Street.
• At 1:14 a.m. Monday, Tony Darryl, 20, was arrested in the 2200 block of Trout Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was also arrested on a second warrant for failure to appear.