This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 10:10 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department investigated a report of a broken window on a residence in the 4400 block of Columbia Boulevard.
• At 7:29 p.m. Monday, James Cole, 45, was arrested for disorderly conduct in the 200 block of Franklin Street, and he was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center. Alcohol was involved.
• At 5:43 a.m. Tuesday, Joshua Madding, 20, was arrested for driving while intoxicated after a single vehicle motor vehicle crash on Goat Hill Drive. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4 p.m. Monday, Devonne Elsie Merculief, 21, was cited for driving without a valid license on Glacier Spur Road, and her vehicle was impounded.
• At 12:53 p.m. Monday, James Manuel Mota, 19, was arrested in the 2800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road on an outstanding $500 Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear on the original charge of criminal mischief.
• At 8:17 a.m. Tuesday, Kirk Henri Jim, 20, was arrested in the 700 block of Ninth Street on an outstanding Juneau Alaska State Trooper warrant for failure to appear at a status hearing. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:58 a.m. Monday, a summons was served on a 21-year-old woman in the 6200 block of Alaway Avenue.
• At 11:04 a.m. Tuesday, an 80-year-old man reported the theft of items from his boat on Hospital Drive.