This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Arrest - warrant
• A 35-year-old man was arrested at 7:10 p.m. Saturday on the 8400 block of Airport Road for an outstanding $1,000 bench warrant for failure to appear for a representation hearing May 24 for the original charge of violating a domestic violence protective order. He was taken to and lodged at Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• Malcolm Dudley Tullis, 29, was arrested on an outstanding no-bail JPD warrant for failure to report to LCCC at 6:58 a.m. on the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
• A 34-year-old man reported he was assaulted by an unknown person on the 100 block of Franklin Street Saturday at 1:50 p.m. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• JPD responded to a disturbance involving a 48-year-old woman and a 43-year-old man at 7:20 a.m. Sunday on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway. Police say alcohol was a factor.
• A black wallet was turned in to JPD and returned to its owner at 12:26 p.m. Saturday in the Juneau area.
• A found wallet was turned over to JPD at 2:23 a.m. Sunday on the 100 block of Main Street.
• A 1996 Ford pickup truck was impounded as a traffic hazard Saturday at 5:07 p.m. on the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
A 16-year-old male was cited and released for minor consuming at 4:41 a.m. Sunday on the 1600 block of Renninger Street.
• A 34-year-old man reported at 10:50 p.m. Saturday that a dog kennel valued at $100 was stolen from his property on the 1200 block of Brittany Place.
• A 74-year-old man was cited at 9:41 p.m. Saturday on James Boulevard for driving without a valid license, and the vehicle was impounded.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives. The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to email@example.com. Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.