This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 11:56 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a report of domestic violence.
• At 11:30 a.m. Monday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 38-year-old man.
Fire and medical
• At 12:03 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a good intent call on Main street. A patient left the scene before CCFR arrived.
• At 7:25 a.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Glacier Highway. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 10:43 a.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from BRH to Juneau International Airport.
• At 5:02 p.m. Sunday, a woman was taken from Brotherhood Bridge Trail to BRH.
• At 6:59 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care on Highland Drive. She was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 7:45 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a crash causing $300 damage to a vehicle in the 9900 block of Stephen Richards Memorial Drive.
• At 9:06 p.m. Sunday, a 50-year-old woman reported her bicycle seat, rack and bag were stolen of her bicycle sometime Sunday in the 1500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:51 p.m. Sunday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen wallet in the 400 block of Willoughby Avenue.
• At 6:38 a.m. Monday, $75 of gas was stolen from a vehicle in the 5500 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 8:14 a.m. Monday, a 21-year-old woman reported her vehicle stolen in the 9500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 9:18 a.m. Monday, JPD investigated a report of a stolen phone in the 3800 block of Mendenhall Loop Road.
• At 10:55 a.m. Monday, a 27-year-old man reported a missing firearm in the 4100 block of Columbia Boulevard.
• At 9:09 p.m. Sunday, Christopher Kadake, 50, was cited for criminal trespass in the 100 block of Franklin Street.