This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:31 a.m. Sunday, Timothy Colbert Brown, 25, was cited for disorderly conduct on Front Street.
Driving without a valid license
• At 1:11 p.m. Saturday, Mathew Ralph Mielke, 28, was cited for driving without a valid motorcycle license in the 6000 block of Egan Drive. The motorcycle he was driving was impounded.
• At 1:45 a.m. Sunday, Cruz Enriquez, 28, was cited for driving without a license on Nancy Street.
• At 5:11 a.m. Sunday, James Albert Bruschi, 22, was arrested for driving while intoxicated on Towers Road. He was also arrested for driving without a valid license. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:27 a.m. Sunday, a summons was served on a 51-year-old woman in the 4400 block of Douglas Highway.
• At 1:31 p.m. Saturday, a 56-year-old man reported a 6-gallon gas can stolen from outside his residence in the 300 block of ‘C’ Street.
• At 2:41 p.m. Saturday, a 58-year-old man reported four 5-gallon jugs of gasoline stolen from his residence in the 16200 block of Point Lena Loop Road.
• At 7:15 pm. Saturday, a 37-year-old woman reported a black leather tri-fold wallet stolen in the 100 block of Egan Drive. The wallet is valued at $50.
• At 11:25 a.m. Saturday, a 46-year-old woman reported her pain medication was stolen in the 9200 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 3:38 a.m. Sunday, Michael Jon Cheslock, 24, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 5:42 a.m. Sunday, a 60-year-old man reported the rear window of his vehicle in the 3300 block of Park Place was broken sometime during the night.
• At 3:39 p.m. Saturday, Stephen Darrell Poitra, 24, was arrested in the 12300 block of Mendenhall Loop Road on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.