This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 3:56 p.m. Monday, a 20-day domestic violence protective order was served on a 47-year-old man.
• At 7:14 p.m. Monday, a 29-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 34-year-old man.
Driving with license revoked
• At 11:38 p.m. Monday, Stewart Jonathan Dcafango, 52, was cited for driving with a revoked license on Egan Drive outbound. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 12 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Pioneer Avenue, and he was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 3:56 a.m. Monday, basic life support care was given to a man on Glacier Highway, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 11:23 a.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to two patients on the Franklin Street dock, and they were taken to BRH.
• At 2:01 p.m. Monday, basic life support was given to a woman on Delta Drive, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:51 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Egan Drive, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 4:26 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Sherri Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 5:15 p.m. Monday, advanced life support care was given to a man on Amalga Street, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 6:10 p.m. Monday, Capital City Fire and Rescue responded to a fire alarm on Willoughby Avenue. No fire, and alarm was sounded due to system maintenance.
• At 2:57 p.m. Monday, an 18-year-old woman reported fraudulent use of her debit card. Investigation continues.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 2:17 p.m. Monday, a 31-year-old woman reported an unoccupied hit and run accident on Front Street involving a parked vehicle and an unknown vehicle.
• At 4:34 p.m. Monday, George Paul Dalton III, 39, was arrested in the 100 block of Franklin Street on an outstanding JPD warrant for petition to revoke probation. Dalton was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 12:25 p.m. Monday, Juneau Police Department served a 20-day stalking protective order on a 55-year-old man.
• At 5:40 p.m. Monday, Suzanne Michelle Linoff, 26, was cited for theft in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:43 a.m. Tuesday, a 46-year-old woman reported a phone and iTouch stolen in the 3000 block of Riverside Drive.
• At 6:19 p.m. Monday, JPD received a report of a dock vandalism. Damages were estimated at $5,000.
Editor’s note: It is the Empire’s policy to provide an update in this space if someone listed here as arrested or cited is found not guilty, charges are dismissed or never filed, or if a conviction is reversed on appeal or expunged. If possible, the Empire will also remove the original report from its electronic archives.
The Empire has no control over third parties that obtain the information. If your name has appeared in this space, and you believe an update to be warranted, please provide documentation to support your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Documentation can also be mailed to Editor, c/o Juneau Empire, 3100 Channel Drive, Juneau, AK 99801.