This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 7:10 p.m. Wednesday, a 56-year-old woman reported she was assaulted by a 60-year-old woman in the 100 block of Main Street.
• At 3:50 a.m. Thursday, Natalia Lynn Charles, 29, was arrested for assault in the 300 block of Decker Way. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 12:21 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to assist animal control in the 10000 block of Camden Place.
• At 4:50 p.m. Wednesday, a 40-year-old man was cited for panhandling in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, an ex parte domestic violence protective order was served on a 51-year-old man.
• At 6:29 a.m. Thursday, a 28-year-old man was arrested for criminal mischief, and he was taken to LCCC. Alcohol was involved.
Driving without a valid license
• At 3:27 p.m. Wednesday, Billie Martin, 45, was cited in the 4000 block of Egan Drive for driving without a valid license and not wearing her seat belt. Her vehicle was impounded.
• At 6:41 p.m. Wednesday, Steven Donald Scanlon Jr., 24, was cited on Egan Drive for driving without a license, and he was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear for an arraignment. The original charge was driving with a cancelled/suspended/revoked license. He was taken to LCCC, and his vehicle was impounded.
• At 10:59 p.m. Wednesday, Christopher Ray Netling, 22, was cited and released for driving without a license on Mendenhall Mall Road. His vehicle was impounded.
Fire and medical
• At 8:22 a.m. Thursday, May 31, basic life support care was given to two male patients on the Franklin Street dock, and they were taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 9:09 a.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to man on Willoughby Avenue, and he was taken to BRH.
• At 12:48 p.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Main Street, and she declined transport.
• At 1:32 p.m. Thursday, EMS care was given to a woman on Sharon Street, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 2:20 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to woman on Willoughby Avenue, and she was taken to BRH.
• At 10:57 p.m. Thursday, basic life support care was given to man on Franklin Street, and he was taken to BRH.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 6:19 p.m. Wednesday, JPD responded to a two-vehicle crash on Renninger Street. The first vehicle was a 1998 Chevy Blazer driven by a 19-year-old woman. The second vehicle was a 2006 Kawasaki motorcycle driven by a 36-year-old man. The 19-year-old woman was cited for failure to yield. Her vehicle sustained about $4,000 in damages, and the motorcycle, $1,500.
• At 4:08 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 23-year-old woman in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 3:07 p.m. Wednesday, a summons was served on a 54-year-old man in the 3000 block of Wood Duck Avenue.
• At 5:20 p.m. Wednesday, an ex parte stalking protective order needs to be served on a 38-year-old woman.
• At 9:43 a.m. Thursday, a 30-year-old man reported his company vehicle was entered the night before, and a car emergency kit, valued at $40, was stolen in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.