This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
• At 6:51 p.m. Sunday, Charles Randolph Grosvold, 38, was arrested for assault in the 3400 block of Foster Avenue. Grosvold was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 9:30 a.m. Monday, a 38-year-old man reported he was assaulted by another man last March in the 600 block of Seater Street.
• At 10:21 p.m. Sunday, the Juneau Police Department investigated an assault and harassment in the 8100 block of Glacier Highway.
Driving without a valid license
• At 4:32 p.m. Sunday, Erick Ramirez Garcia, 40, was cited for driving without a valid license on Fourth Street. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 7:15 p.m. Sunday, Jerry Nelson, 50, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle while intoxicated in the 6500 block of Egan Drive.
Fire and medical
• At 1:20 a.m. Sunday, Capital City Fire & Rescue responded to a medical alert false alarm. Units were dispatched, then later canceled en route.
• At 2:58 a.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Seward Street. He was taken to Bartlett Regional Hospital.
• At 7:04 a.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care on Third Street. She was taken to BRH.
• At 10:24 a.m. Sunday, a woman received basic life support care at the Franklin Street Dock. She was taken to BRH.
• At 11:09 a.m. Sunday, a man received advanced life support care on Jacobsen Drive. He was taken to BRH.
• At 1:53 p.m. Sunday, a woman received advanced life support care on Foster Avenue. She was taken to BRH.
• At 4:06 p.m. Sunday, a woman received EMS care on Alaway Avenue. She was transported by Rainforest Recovery Unit.
• At 5:55 p.m. Sunday, a man received basic life support care on Jacobsen Drive. He was taken to BRH.
• At 7:25 p.m. Sunday, CCFR responded to an overheated car on Egan Drive. There was no fire.
• At 10:32 a.m. Monday, a 20-day ex parte stalking protective order was served on a 64-year-old woman.
• At 3:39 p.m. Sunday, a 24-year-old woman reported the theft of an iPod touch, jeans and cigarettes in the 1900 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 8:12 a.m. Monday, a 66-year-old man reported the theft of a heater in the 10000 block of Camden Place. The heater has an estimated value of $900.
• At 8:05 p.m. Sunday, Sonya Simmons, 50, was arrested for criminal trespass in the 9300 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 11:42 a.m. Monday, a vehicle was impounded in the 3300 block of Nowell Avenue.
• At 10:28 p.m. Sunday, Blake Storey, 19, was arrested in the 9600 block of Eagle Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear for arraignment. He was also arrested on a warrant charging criminal contempt of court. He was taken to LCCC.