This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A Capital City Fire and Rescue Daily Incident Report was not available by press time.
• At 3:29 p.m. Tuesday, a domestic violence protective order was served on a 48-year-old man.
• At 4:16 p.m. Tuesday, a 47-year-old man was arrested for violating a domestic violence protection order. He was taken to Lemon Creek Correctional Center.
• At 4:38 p.m. Tuesday, a 27-year-old man reported being assaulted by a 58-year-old man.
• At 11:16 p.m. Tuesday, the Juneau Police Department investigated a domestic violence conditions violation.
• At 11:47 p.m. a 34-year-old woman was arrested for domestic violence assault, fourth-degree criminal trespass, fourth-degree criminal mischief and fourth-degree assault. She was taken to LCCC.
• At 7:13 a.m. Wednesday, a 34-year-old woman reported multiple domestic violence crimes.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 10:30 p.m. Tuesday, JPD responded to a motor vehicle crash on Douglas Highway. The driver, Kenneth Michael Ryan Horton, was cited for driving without a license, and the vehicle was impounded.
• At 3:15 p.m. Tuesday, Frank White, 50, was arrested during a welfare check in the 300 block of Whittier Street on a warrant issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 10:26 p.m. Tuesday, JPD served a summons on a 39-year-old man in the 2000 block of Lemon Creek Road.
• At 10:16 a.m. Wednesday, Vincent Stovall, 50, was arrested in the 1800 block of Northwood Drive on a warrant issued for reckless driving. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 11:04 a.m. Wednesday, Michael Joseph Schwab, 53, was arrested in the 600 block of Willoughby Avenue on two warrants issued for failure to appear. He was taken to LCCC.
• At 3:45 p.m. Tuesday, a 20-day ex parte stalking protective order was served on a 24-year-old man.
• At 5:05 p.m. Tuesday, an ex parte stalking protective order needed to be served on an 18-year-old man.
• At 8:02 p.m. Tuesday, a 52-year-old man reported vandalism to his residence in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.