This report contains information provided to the Empire from law enforcement agencies. This report includes arrest and citation information, not conviction information. Anyone listed in this report is presumed innocent.
Editor’s note: A report from Capital City Fire and Rescue was not available at press time.
Driving without a valid license
• At 10:23 p.m. Wednesday, Marshall Allbrehs Juna Sargent, was cited for driving without a valid license in the 1500 block of Third Street. He was also cited for speeding. The vehicle he was driving was impounded.
• At 12:49 p.m. Wednesday, a 53-year-old woman reported fraudulent use of a credit card in the 11700 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 1:20 p.m. Wednesday, a 41-year-old woman reported a check was fraudulently cashed.
• At 1:31 p.m. Wednesday, a 62-year-old man reported someone used his debit card without authorization.
• At 2:21 p.m. Wednesday, a 30-year-old man reported fraudulent charges on his checking account.
Motor vehicle crash
• At 12:16 p.m. Wednesday, a 25-year-old woman reported her rental vehicle was struck while parked in the 100 block of Franklin Street.
• At 1:02 a.m. Thursday, a summons was served on a 24-year-old man in the 15100 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 8:27 a.m. Thursday, the Haines Police Department assisted the Juneau Police Department by serving a summons on a 34-year-old woman.
• At 6:10 p.m. Wednesday, JPD held a protective order to serve on a 22-year-old man.
• At 2:32 a.m. Thursday, a 25-year-old man reported a 31-year-old man broke a window in his residence.
• At 9:42 p.m. Wednesday, Kennedy Fitzgerald Garrison, 47 was cited for larceny in the 6500 block of Glacier Highway.
• At 7:58 p.m. Thursday, a 37-year-old man reported his two vehicles in the 500 block of Hemlock Street were rifled through during the previous night.